International.LittleCaesars.com – Terms of Service
Effective Date: November 26, 2019
Welcome! Welcome! Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc. is Pizza! Pizza! excited to make available for your use our website located at International.LittleCaesars.com (“Site”) where you can find great information about us and register your interest in becoming a franchisee. In our discretion, we may elect to have you complete a franchisee application (“Application”) (the application form is hosted by our service provider, FranConnect, Inc. (“FranConnect”), but these Terms also apply to that form). These Terms also govern the Application. As you read these Terms, you’ll notice that we refer to ourselves using the following terms, “LCE”, “us”, “our”, and “we”, which all mean Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc.
WARNING! These Terms don’t apply to other LCE-branded sites. LCE is not responsible or liable for a third party’s terms or any acts or omissions of such third party. We do not necessarily agree with or endorse any third-party content, advertising, or services.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE TERMS CONTAIN SOME REALLY IMPORTANT STUFF OUR LAWYERS TOLD US WE NEED TO MAKE SURE YOU KNOW ABOUT! WE START WITH SOME INFORMATION ABOUT US…
- BY USING THE SITE AND, IF PROVIDED, COMPLETING AN APPLICATION, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND YOU AND WE HAVE A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE.
- IF YOU OR WE GET INTO AN ARGUMENT OR DISPUTE WITH EACH OTHER, THEN THESE TERMS REQUIRE US TO RESOLVE OUR DIFFERENCES IN AN ARBITRATION PROCEEDING. THESE TERMS ALSO INCLUDE A CLASS ACTION WAIVER. YOU MAY OPT OUT OF THE BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER AS PROVIDED BELOW.
- IF LCE APPROVES YOUR APPLICATION TO BECOME A FRANCHISEE OF LCE, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO ENTER INTO A SEPARATE AGREEMENT WHICH WILL GOVERN THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN US AND YOU AS FRANCHISOR AND FRANCHISEE.
- WHO CAN USE THE SITE
We are so glad you stopped by to use the Site but we unfortunately use of this Site is limited to adults.
- Adults – By using the Site, you promise us that you are old enough to hang out with us (that means you have to be at least 18 years of age)!
- Minors and Little Kids – If you are not at least 18 years old, we are really sorry, but sadly, you can’t use our Site at all or give us any info. BUT please come back when you have your 18th birthday!
- WHO YOU ARE CONTRACTING WITH
Listen Up! Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc. (“LCE”, “we,” “our” or “us”) operates the Site. LCE makes no representation that the Site is or will be available for use. If there are no local Terms that apply to your location, then any use of the Site is at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws regarding your use, if and to the extent local laws apply.
- UPDATES TO TERMS
As a heads up, LCE can change, update, or add or remove provisions of these Terms at any time. We also can change, suspend or discontinue the Site at any time. If we make any such changes, we will update you by posting the changes on the Site. If you keep using our Site after notice of the updates, you agree to the updated Terms applying to your continuing use. If you don’t agree with any of the updated Terms, then sadly you have to stop using the Site and we will miss you!
- FRANCHISE APPLICATIONS
The Site allows you to register your interest to become a franchisee. You may then be invited to complete our full franchise application form, hosted by FranConnect.
When submitting information in connection with a franchise application (both when registering your interest, and when completing an application form) you represent and warrant that all information is true, correct, and complete on the date that it is submitted. The Application includes all facts necessary to make the information provided therein not misleading. You will immediately inform us of any material change in any of the information contained in the Application.
We reserve the right to approve or deny your Application in our sole discretion. You will not acquire any rights by virtue of the submission of the Application whether or not we approve the Application. Any expenses incurred by you or on your behalf in connection with the Application or any approval of the Application are your sole responsibility.
We have the right to conduct own feasibility study and due diligence investigation with respect to the proposed franchise, your qualifications to operate the site, and your professional background (including any history of criminal conduct, bankruptcy or director disqualification).
You represent and warrant that the submission of the Application in accordance with these Terms will not violate or conflict with the terms of any other agreement to which you are a party or by which you are bound. If the Application is approved, you will enter into such other agreements as we deem necessary to govern our future franchise relationship.
- USING THE COOL STUFF!
Earlier we mentioned that we offer some really cool stuff as part of the Site, like content, logos, graphics, video, images and other materials (“Cool Stuff”). Because we want everyone to enjoy use of the Cool Stuff as well as protect our rights in the Cool Stuff, we expect everyone, including you, to follow our Cool Stuff Use and Safety Rules found below.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, personal, and non-transferable license for your use of the Site solely for the purposes of finding out about franchise opportunities, contacting us, registering your interest in relation to those opportunities, and completing a franchise application if provided by us. This limited license (i) does not give you any ownership of, or any other intellectual property interest in or right to, the Site, and (ii) may be immediately suspended or terminated for any reason. Also, if you breach any of these Terms, the above license will terminate automatically, and you must immediately discontinue use of the Site and destroy any materials you have downloaded from the Site.
The Site (including past, present, and future versions) is owned or controlled by us, our licensors and certain other third parties. Unless otherwise specified in these Terms, all information, screens, and Cool Stuff, including documents, services, site design, text, graphics, logos, images and icons, and the arrangement thereof, are the sole property of Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc. The Little Caesars® Pizza name, logos and related marks are trademarks licensed LCE. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Except as otherwise required or limited by applicable law, any reproduction, distribution, modification, retransmission, or publication of any copyrighted material is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of the copyright owner or license. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
We want to make sure the Site is fun and safe for everyone and we need your help to do that. So, to use the Site, you agree that you will not:
- use the Site for any political or commercial purpose;
- do anything through the Site that tries to or does harm to anyone, or is unlawful, offensive, obscene, violent, threatening, harassing, or abusive, or violates any right of any third party, or is otherwise objectionable to LCE;
- use the Site to impersonate anyone or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or modify the Site, except to the extent mandatorily established by the law;
- do anything that interferes with someone else’s rights or someone else’s access to, or use of, the Site;
- interfere with any security feature of the Site;
- collect or store any information about users of the Site (including personally identifiable information about users of the Site, including e-mail addresses), without the express consent of such users;
- hack or otherwise try to break into the Site, or our or our licensors’ computer system(s) or network(s), or intentionally put too large a load on the Site or our systems;
- monitor, gather, copy, or distribute the Site by using any robot, rover, “bot”, spider, scraper, crawler, spyware, engine, device, software, extraction tool, or any other automatic device, utility, or manual process of any kind;
- frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Site (including any images, text, or page layout);
- use the Site in a manner that suggests an unauthorized association with any of our or our licensors’ products, services, or brands;
- copy, modify, reproduce, archive, sell, lease, rent, exchange, create derivative works from, publish by hard copy or electronic means, publicly perform, display, disseminate, distribute, broadcast, retransmit, circulate or transfer to any third party or on any third-party application or website, or otherwise use or exploit the Site in any way for any purpose except as specifically permitted by the Terms or with the prior written consent of an officer of LCE; nor insert any code or product to manipulate the Site in any way that adversely affects any user experience.
LCE may terminate or suspend your use of the Site if you fail to comply with these Terms or the law, or for any reason outside of our control, including a zombie apocalypse. Though we will try to give you advance notice, we can’t guarantee it. Our right to terminate or suspend your use means that we may stop providing you with access to the Site. The parts of these Terms, which by their nature should survive your suspension or termination will survive, including the rights and licenses you grant to LCE in these Terms, as well as the indemnities, disclaimers, and limitations on liability and the provisions regarding jurisdiction, choice of law, no class action, and mandatory arbitration.
- DISCLAIMERS; LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
Even though the words that follow are in ALL CAPS, we promise you that we are not yelling at you. Our pesky lawyers told us that we have to put some of this stuff in BIG LETTERS so we get your attention so here we go:
WE TRY TO KEEP THE SITE UP AND RUNNING, FREE OF ISSUES, SECURE, AND ACCURATE, BUT WE CAN’T MAKE ANY PROMISES THAT WE WILL SUCCEED. THE SITE AND APPLICATION ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE.
WE ARE HUMAN, AND SO WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT CONTENT ON THE SITE OR APPLICATION IS COMPLETE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, OR ERROR-FREE.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, LCE, ITS AFFILIATES AND THE RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, REPRESENTATIVES, MEMBERS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS, FRANCHISEES, AGENTS, AND SUPPLIERS (THE “LCE PARTIES”) WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR MULTIPLE DAMAGES, NOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUES, DATA, USE, GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM: (i) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE OR APPLICATION; (ii) THE CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF THIRD PARTIES ON OR THROUGH THE SITE OR APPLICATION; OR (iii) YOUR DISPLAYING, COPYING, OR DOWNLOADING ANY CONTENT OR USING THE SITE OR APPLICATION, EVEN IF LCE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL LCE’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THE SITE OR THE APPLICATION AND YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THESE TERMS EXCEED US$50.
NOTHING IN THE FOREGOING EXCLUDES OR LIMITS IN ANY WAY OUR LIABILITY TO YOU WHERE IT WOULD BE UNLAWFUL TO DO SO UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. THIS INCLUDES, WHERE APPLICABLE, LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY OUR NEGLIGENCE OR THE NEGLIGENCE OF OUR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR SUBCONTRACTORS AND FOR FRAUD OR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION.
YOU AGREE TO DEFEND (AT A LCE’S REQUEST), INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE LCE PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS, INVESTIGATIONS, LIABILITIES, JUDGMENTS, FINES, PENALTIES, SETTLEMENTS, INTEREST, AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) THAT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ARISE FROM OR ARE RELATED TO (i) YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS OR APPLICABLE LAW OR (ii) INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIAL TRANSMITTED, POSTED OR USED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE. YOU WILL COOPERATE AS FULLY REQUIRED BY THE LCE PARTIES IN THE DEFENSE OF ANY SUCH CLAIMS.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND ARBITRATION; CLASS ACTION WAIVER
Please read this section carefully. It affects your rights.
Most concerns can be resolved quickly by contacting us by phone at +1(313)-471-6259 or by mail at Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc. (Attn: International), 2125 Woodward Ave., Detroit, Michigan 48201 United States of America. This Section 8 facilitates the prompt and efficient resolution of any disputes that may arise between you and LCE. Arbitration is a form of private dispute resolution in which persons with a dispute waive their rights to file a lawsuit, to proceed in court and to a jury trial, and instead submit their disputes to a neutral third person (or arbitrator) for a binding decision. You have the right to opt-out of this Section 8 (as explained below), which means you would retain your right to litigate your disputes in a court, either before a judge or jury.
All Disputes between you and LCE shall be resolved by binding arbitration. Arbitration replaces the right to go to court. In the absence of this arbitration agreement, you may otherwise have a right or opportunity to bring claims in a court, before a judge or jury, and/or to participate in or be represented in a case filed in court by others (including, but not limited to, class actions). Except as otherwise provided, entering into these Terms constitutes a waiver of your right to litigate claims and all opportunity to be heard by a judge or jury. There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. The arbitrator must follow these Terms and can award the same damages and relief as a court (including attorney’s fees).
For the purpose of this Section 8, “LCE” means LCE and its parents, subsidiary, and affiliate companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents. The term “Dispute” means any dispute, claim, or controversy between you and LCE regarding, arising out of or relating to any aspect of your relationship with LCE, whether based in contract, statute, regulation, ordinance, tort (including, but not limited to, fraud, misrepresentation, fraudulent inducement, or negligence), or any other legal or equitable cause of action or claim for relief, and includes the validity, enforceability or scope of this Section 8 (with the exception of the enforceability of the Class Action Waiver clause below). “Dispute” is to be given the broadest possible meaning that will be enforced, and shall include any claims against other parties relating to services or products provided or billed to you (such as LCE’s licensors, suppliers, dealers or third-party vendors) whenever you also assert claims against us in the same proceeding.
WE EACH AGREE THAT, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED BELOW, ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, AS DEFINED ABOVE, WHETHER PRESENTLY IN EXISTENCE OR BASED ON ACTS OR OMISSIONS IN THE PAST OR IN THE FUTURE, WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION RATHER THAN IN COURT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS SECTION 8.
- Pre-Arbitration Claim Resolution. For all Disputes, whether pursued in court or arbitration, you must first give LCE an opportunity to resolve the Dispute. You must commence this process by mailing written notification to Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc. (Attn: Legal Notices), 2125 Woodward Ave., Detroit, Michigan 48201 United States of America. That written notification must include (1) your name, (2) your address, (3) a written description of your claim, and (4) a description of the specific relief you seek. If LCE does not resolve the Dispute within 45 days after it receives your written notification, you may pursue your Dispute in arbitration. You may pursue your Dispute in a court only under the circumstances described below.
- Exclusions from Arbitration/Right to Opt Out. Regardless of the above, you or LCE may choose to pursue a Dispute in court and not by arbitration if (a) the Dispute qualifies, it may be initiated in small claims court; or (b) YOU OPT-OUT OF THESE ARBITRATION PROCEDURES WITHIN 30 DAYS FROM THE DATE THAT YOU FIRST CONSENT TO THESE TERMS (the “Opt-Out Deadline”). You may opt out of this Section 8 by mailing written notification to Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc. (Attn: Legal Notices), 2125 Woodward Ave, Detroit, Michigan 48201 United States of America. Your written notification must include (1) your name, (2) your address, and (3) a clear statement that you do not wish to resolve disputes with LCE through arbitration. Your decision to opt-out of this arbitration provision will have no adverse effect on your relationship with LCE. Any opt-out request received after the Opt-Out Deadline will not be valid and you must pursue your Dispute in arbitration or small claims court.
- Arbitration Procedures. If this Section 8 applies and the Dispute is not resolved as provided above (Pre-Arbitration Claim Resolution) either you or LCE may initiate arbitration proceedings. The International Chamber of Commerce (“ICC”) will arbitrate all Disputes, and the arbitration will be conducted before a single arbitrator. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you reside within the United States of America, the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), www.adr.org, or JAMS, www.jamsadr.com, will arbitrate all Disputes, and the arbitration will be conducted before a single arbitrator.
The arbitration shall be commenced as an individual arbitration only, and shall in no event be commenced as a class arbitration or a consolidated or representative action or arbitration. All issues shall be for the arbitrator to decide, including the scope of this Section 8.
For arbitration before ICC, the following shall supplement the rules of the ICC and, in the event of a conflict, shall govern any arbitration: All arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in the English language. Each party shall bear its own costs of arbitration; provided, however, that the arbitrator’s fee shall be shared equally by the parties. The arbitrator shall have no authority to determine class action claims and shall have no authority to amend or modify the terms of this Agreement. No issue of fact or law determined in the arbitration shall be given preclusive or collateral estoppel effect in any other arbitration, except to the extent such issue arises in another proceeding between the parties. The parties agree to be bound by the award of the arbitrator and the award will be the exclusive remedy between the parties regarding any claims, counterclaims, issues, or accountings presented or pled to the arbitrator; will be promptly paid free of any tax, deduction, or offset; and any costs, fees, or taxes incident to enforcing the award will, to the maximum extent permitted by law, be charged against the party resisting such enforcement. Each party hereby waives all objection which it may have at any time to the laying of venue of any proceedings brought in such courts, waives any claim that such proceedings have been brought in an inconvenient forum and further waives the right to object with respect to such proceedings that any such court does not have jurisdiction over such party.
For arbitration before AAA, for Disputes of less than $75,000, the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes will apply; for Disputes involving $75,000 or more, the AAA’s Commercial Arbitration Rules will apply. In either instance, the AAA’s Optional Rules For Emergency Measures Of Protection shall apply. The AAA rules are available at www.adr.org or by calling (+1)-800-778-7879. For arbitration before JAMS, the JAMS Comprehensive Arbitration Rules & Procedures and the JAMS Recommended Arbitration Discovery Protocols For Domestic, Commercial Cases will apply. The JAMS rules are available at www.jamsadr.com or by calling (+1)-800-352-5267. This Section 8 governs in the event it conflicts with the applicable arbitration rules. Under no circumstances will class action or representative action procedures or rules apply to the arbitration. Because the Site and these Terms concern interstate commerce, the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”) governs the arbitrability of all Disputes. However, the arbitrator will apply applicable substantive law consistent with the FAA and the applicable statute of limitations or condition precedent to suit. LCE will pay all arbitration filing fees and AAA or JAMS hearing fees and any arbitrator’s hearing fees, costs and expenses upon your written request to the arbitrator given at or before the first evidentiary hearing in the arbitration. You are responsible for all additional fees and costs that you incur in the arbitration, including, but not limited to, attorneys or expert witnesses. Fees and costs may be awarded as provided pursuant to applicable law. In addition to any rights to recover fees and costs under applicable law, if you provide notice and negotiate in good faith with LCE as provided in the section above titled “Pre-Arbitration Claim Resolution” and the arbitrator concludes that you are the prevailing party in the arbitration, you will be entitled to recover reasonable attorney’s fees and costs as determined by the arbitrator.
- Arbitration Award. The arbitrator may award on an individual basis any relief that would be available pursuant to applicable law, and will not have the power to award relief to, against or for the benefit of any person who is not a party to the proceeding. The arbitrator will make any award in writing but need not provide a statement of reasons unless requested by a party or if required by applicable law. Such award will be final and binding on the parties, except for any right of appeal provided by the FAA or other applicable law, and may be entered in any court having jurisdiction over the parties for purposes of enforcement.
- Location of Arbitration. Any claim or controversy arising out of or related to these Terms the making, performance, breach, or interpretation of these Terms, or the relationship of the parties, shall be finally settled by arbitration conducted in Detroit, Michigan, except where applicable law requires the location to be within your jurisdiction, in which case we will select an appropriate seat within that jurisdiction. Any claim or controversy arising out of or related to this Agreement the making, performance, breach, or interpretation of this Agreement, or the relationship of the parties, shall be finally settled by arbitration conducted in Detroit, Michigan, United States of America.
- Class Action Waiver. Except as otherwise provided in this Section 8, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a class or representative proceeding or claims (such as a class action, consolidated action, representative action, or private attorney general action) unless both you and LCE specifically agree to do so in writing following initiation of the arbitration. If you choose to pursue your Dispute in court by opting out of the Arbitration Section 8, as specified above, this Class Action Waiver will not apply to you. Except where required by applicable law, neither you, nor any other user of the Site can be a class representative, class member, or otherwise participate in a class, consolidated, or representative proceeding without having complied with the opt-out requirements above.
- Jury Waiver. You understand and agree that by entering into these Terms you and LCE are each waiving the right to a jury trial or a trial before a judge in a public court. In the absence of this Section 8, you and LCE might otherwise have had a right or opportunity to bring Disputes in a court, before a judge or jury, and/or to participate or be represented in a case filed in court by others (including class actions). Except as otherwise provided below, those rights are waived. Other rights that you would have if you went to court, such as the right to appeal and to certain types of discovery, may be more limited or may also be waived.
- Severability. If any clause within this Section 8 (other than the Class Action Waiver clause above) is found to be illegal or unenforceable, that clause will be severed from this Section 8, and the remainder of this Section 8 will be given full force and effect. If the Class Action Waiver clause is found to be illegal or unenforceable, this entire Section 8 will be unenforceable and the Dispute will be decided by a court.
- Continuation. This Section 8 shall survive the termination of these Terms and your access to and/or use of the Site. Regardless of any provision in these Terms that says otherwise, we agree that if LCE makes any change to this Section 8 (other than a change to our notice address), you may reject any such change and require LCE to adhere to the present language in this Section 8 if a dispute between us arises.
- APPLICABLE LAW; INVESTIGATIONS; COOPERATION WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT
LCE prefers to advise you if we feel you are not complying with these Terms and to recommend any necessary corrective action. However, certain violations of these Terms, as determined by LCE, may result in immediate termination of your access to the Site without prior notice to you. The Federal Arbitration Act, Michigan state law and applicable United States federal law, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions, will govern these Terms. Foreign laws do not apply. The United Nations on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods and any laws based on the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act (UCITA) shall not apply to these Terms. Except for Disputes subject to arbitration as described in Section 8, any disputes relating to these Terms or the Site will be heard in the courts located in Wayne County in the State of Michigan. We want to keep the Site safe, so we may investigate any suspected breaches to the Site or the Terms and we may report anything that might be illegal to law enforcement.
- WAIVER; SEVERABILITY
If any of these Terms is found to be inconsistent with applicable law, then such term shall be interpreted to reflect the intentions of the parties, and no other terms will be modified. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to waive, and you hereby waive, any applicable statutory and common law that may permit a contract to be construed against its drafter. LCE’s failure to enforce any of these Terms is not a waiver of such term.
LCE may assign its rights and obligations under these Terms, in whole or in part, to any party at any time without any notice. These Terms may not be assigned by you, and you may not delegate your duties under them, without the prior written consent of an officer of LCE.
- CONTACT US
All legal notices to us need to be sent to: Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc. (Attn: Legal Notices), 2125 Woodward Ave, Detroit, Michigan 48201 United States of America.
We welcome comments and questions and please feel free to contact us by mail sent to: Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc. (Attn: International), 2125 Woodward Ave., Detroit, Michigan 48201 United States of America.
If you send or transmit any communications, comments, questions, information on interest in franchises, suggestions, or related materials to us, whether by letter, email, telephone, or otherwise (together, “Feedback”), suggesting or recommending changes to the Site, including, without limitation, new features or functionality relating thereto, all such Feedback is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Except as prohibited by applicable law, you hereby assign to us all right, title, and interest in, and we are free to use, without any attribution or compensation to you, any ideas, know-how, concepts, techniques, or other intellectual property and proprietary rights contained in the Feedback, whether or not patentable, for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, having manufactured, licensing, marketing, and selling, directly or indirectly, products and services using such Feedback. Where this assignment is prohibited by law, you hereby grant us an exclusive, transferable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid up license (including the right to sublicense) for no less than seventy years to use and exploit all Feedback as we may determine in our sole discretion. Regardless, you understand and agree that we are not obligated to use, display, reproduce, or distribute any such ideas, know-how, concepts, or techniques contained in the Feedback, and you have no right to compel such use, display, reproduction, or distribution.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These Terms are the entire agreement between you and LCE and supersede all prior or contemporaneous negotiations, discussions or agreements between you and LCE about this Site. You confirm that you have not relied upon, and with the exception of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation (for which liability and remedies are not restricted or excluded), will have no remedy in respect of, any agreement, warranty, statement, representation, understanding or undertaking made by us unless that warranty, statement, representation, understanding or undertaking is expressly set out in these Terms.